You are here: Home > Business Insurance > Property Owners > Residential


Residential Property Owners Insurance

Our range of residential property owners policies give you great cover for your buildings and contents. We can get you a quote on one policy if you have a portfolio of properties. Extras can be added on like legal protection, rent guarantee.

If you would like to discuss your requirements then please give us a call or request a callback.



Buildings Insurance

Our policy covers the main dwelling, domestic outbuildings, garages and garden areas of your property and includes:

Buildings insurance sum insured up to £1m.

Up to £2m Property Owners Liability.

Loss of rent.

Additional cover is available with the option to include accidental damage cover and legal protection.


Contents insurance is available in addition to buildings insurance and provides cover for:

Contents up to £50,000.

Accidental Damage to landlords contents (optional)

Locks discount




Who is it for?

What is covered?

Why you need it?

Landlords for the following Let properties:
  • Student Let
  • Professional Let
  • DSS Let
  • Asylum Seekers Let
  • Holiday Let
  • Family Let

Included as standard:
  • Buildings Insurance with a sum insured up to £1m
  • Accidental Damage to buildings (optional)
  • Loss of rent
  • £2m property owners liability
  • Up to £50,000 Contents Insurance
  • Accidental Damage to contents (optional)
  • Landlords and tenants contents

To protect you, your home and contents from:
  • Theft by Third Parties
  • Fire and Water Damage
  • Malicious and Accidental Damage
  • Public Liability Claims

Additional Benefits Include

Property Insurance

  • Legal expenses
  • Malicious damage from tentants

As a landlord you'll also need the security of liability insurance, our policies can cover you up to £2 million.

Other Information

To request further information or request a quote please telephone The Insure Group on 0207 112 8940 where a member of our staff will take your details.