You are here: Home > Business Insurance > Property Owners > Commercial


Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Specialist commercial property policies are available from a range of insurers.  All policies will cover your buildings, contents, property liability and employers liability.  So if you own one poroperty or a portfolio of propeties we will be here to help you find a good policy.

If you would like to discuss your requirements then please give us a call or request a callback.



Commercial Property Buildings Insurance

Our policies provide buildings cover for commercial property

Replacement value of buildings and associated outbuildings.

Property owners liability

Cover for trace and access

Extras including subsidence and accidental damage

Commercial Property Contents

Contents cover can be added on.




Who is it for?

What is covered?

Why you need it?

For small businesses and sole traders without their own premises who carry out a variety of work at third party locations.

The core cover is business liability to third parties and employees but there are also optional covers available including:
  • Tools and Business Equipment
  • Contract Works and Plant
  • Personal Accident
  • Legal Expenses

Tradesman & Contractors insurance is needed to protect you against the public, clients or even employees making a claim against you for an injury or for property damage

Additional Benefits Include

Home Insurance

  • Public liability of £1m, £2m, £5m or £10m
  • Employers liability at £10m
  • Optional tools cover

It is imperative they have public liability insurance, giving them the comfort, that they are covered for any financial implications that result from unforeseen circumstances due to their negligence.

Other Information

To request further information or request a quote please telephone The Insure Group on 0207 112 8940 where a member of our staff will take your details.