You are here: Home > Business Insurance > Licensed Trades


Licensed Trades Insurance

We have a wide range of products if you are in a professional trade.  Products range from public and employers liability cover, indemnity cover, business equipment, locum insurance and business travel.

If you would like to discuss your requirements then please give us a call.

Looking for pub insurance?

Pub Insurance

We can offer competitive terms for your pub whether you are an independant, tenant or managed.  Standard covers available include public liability, employers liability and stock, money and loss of license.


Looking for restuarant insurance?

Restaurant Insurance

Your restaurant can be insured for contents, stock, public and employers liability with other extras.  We can cover for a wide range of restaurants and our policies can be tailored to fit your needs.


Looking for guest house insurance?

Guest Houses

Our professional liability insurance is specifically designed for working professionals who are looking for public or employers liability.  There are over 100 trades to choose from, but if you are having trouble call us on 0800 978 8551.


Looking for hotel insurance?

Hotel Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance protects you and your business from potential costly compensation claims brought against you by a client who has suffered financial loss as a result of your alleged neglect, error or omission.


Looking for wine bar insurance?

Wine Bars

Directors & officers liability insurance indemnifies directors and senior management against legal actions made against them personally as a result of their decisions and actions whilst managing the business. This type of cover is also known as D&O cover.